Comfortable and secluded! Fully furnished, they contain a kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, and either two or three bedrooms (most twin-bedded, some with double beds). Cozy and bright, they offer every modern amenity. Built some thirty meters from the shore, they are separated by a curtain of trees, but some have a private balcony overlooking the water. Click on cottage names for detailed plans.
- L’Anse (2 br) : 2 double beds and 1 single bed (max 5 persons)
- La Chouette (3 br) : 1 queen bed, 1 double bed and 2 single beds (max 6 persons)
- La Gélinotte et La Nyctale (3 br): 6 single beds (max 6 persons)
- Le Bécasseau et L’Épervier (1 br): 1 king bed (max 2 persons)
- Le Chipeau (3 br): 1 queen bed and 4 single beds (max 6 persons)
The modern architecture of Le Bécasseau, L’Épervier, and Le Chipeau breaks the traditional style of the other cottages. Modern and aery, these cottages will seduce you by the abundant natural light and the magnificent view on the Brandy Pot Islands they offer. The proximity of Le Bécasseau and L’Épervier imposes that we limit the occupancy to two persons with no child under 10 years old in respect to neighbors. All other cottages are well adapted and far enough of each other to accommodate families with young children.