Considering the situation due to COVID-19, Société Duvetnor has decided to postpone the beginning of reservations for 2020 until May 1st. We understand that it is a difficult time to plan vacations, but we hope that we will be able to maintain at least some activities for the coming summer. We are following the situation closely and will let you know of any changes as decisions are taken.

Équipe Duvetnor